24 Tweetable Business Quotes to Bring Out Your Inner Entrepreneur
Staying motivated is tough, especially during the holiday season. But that’s no excuse for an unfinished job.
At the end of the year, it’s important keep yourself focused, regardless of a lack of motivation.
Fortunately, there are many different ways to get yourself back on track and working towards that year end goal.
Some include getting a good night’s sleep, taking short breaks throughout the day, exercising before work, going on regular vacations, and rewarding yourself for finally accomplishing that task list you’ve been tackling for the past week.
No matter how you choose to keep yourself motivated, it is extremely important to stay in the business mindset and make yourself familiar with the risks that can be associated with a lack of effort.
So, think like an entrepreneur.
A great entrepreneur is self-motivated, and they don’t let anything get in their way. We can all learn a lot from the famous entrepreneurs who have overcome many obstacles to get to where they are today.
Imagine what the world would be like today if people like Steve Jobs, Henry Ford, Bill Gates, and Mark Zuckerberg lost steam before they achieved their goals.
To help keep everyone – including myself – feeling super motivated, I’ve compiled a list of 24 quotes from some famous names you’ll recognize (some entrepreneurs and some not).
So, take a few minutes to relax your mind and rejuvenate your entrepreneurial spirit with these motivation words:
- "If you don't know where you are going, how can you expect to get there?" - Basil S. Walsh [Tweet This]
- "A goal without a plan is just a wish." - Larry Elder [Tweet This]
- "Just because something doesn't do what you planned it to do, doesn't mean it's useless." - Thomas Edison [Tweet This]
- "If you always blame others for your mistakes, you will never improve." - Joy Gumz [Tweet This]
- "The price of inaction is far greater than the cost of making a mistake." - Meister Eckhart [Tweet This]
- "One of the true tests of leadership is the ability to recognize a problem before it becomes an emergency." - Arnold Glasow [Tweet This]
- "I always believe it's better to have 30 imaginations working on a project, rather than one imagination telling the other 29 what to do." - Trevor Nunn [Tweet This]
- "Goals are dreams with deadlines." - Diana Scharf [Tweet This]
- "Opportunities don't happen. You create them." - Chris Grosser [Tweet This]
- "The ones who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones that do." - Anonymous [Tweet This]
- "All progress takes place outside the comfort zone." - Michael John Bobak [Tweet This]
- "The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing." - Walt Disney [Tweet This]
- "Fall seven times, and stand up eight." - Japanese Proverb [Tweet This]
- "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison [Tweet This]
- "The cost of being wrong is less than the cost of doing nothing." - Seth Godin [Tweet This]
- "Work like there is someone working twenty-four hours a day to take it all away from you." - Mark Cuban [Tweet This]
- "Be undeniably good. No marketing effort or social media buzzword can be a substitute for that." - Anthony Volodkin [Tweet This]
- "Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning." - Bill Gates [Tweet This]
- "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't...you're right." - Henry Ford [Tweet This]
- "Have the end in mind, and every day make sure you're working towards it." - Ryan Allis [Tweet This]
- "Once you say you're going to settle for a second, that's what happens to you in life." - John F. Kennedy [Tweet This]
- "Data beats emotions." - Sean Rad [Tweet This]
- "Quality is much better than quantity. One home run is much better than two doubles." - Steve Jobs [Tweet This]
- "Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it." - Maya Angelou [Tweet This]
Wondering where to begin?