Coronavirus: 5 ways your video production team can stay productive (Film School for Marketers, Ep. 40)
How is your video team staying productive during the COVID-19 (coronavirus) pandemic?
As a video professional, you’re probably used to having access to a studio and filming people in person, but the way that you conduct your day-to-day has changed significantly.
Your job didn’t become impossible, but rather something you’ve have to get more creative with.
In this episode, we're diving into the five things that video production teams are doing to stay productive during this time.
🔎 Related: All of our strategic coronavirus insights and analysis for digital marketers, sales pros, and leaders
Listen to the full episode here (or scroll down to watch the video):
We help you get the creative juices flowing and provide ideas of how you can continue to produce consistent video content.
- How to create content for your prospects/existing customer base in the form of virtual peer groups, podcasts/talk shows, webinars, or town halls.
- Why lower production quality is more acceptable right now, and the importance of continuing to get in front of your audience
- How to leverage your online community and advance your skill set. (There are a ton of typically paid resources that are free right now. Check some of Will's recommendations out below.)
- How to be a resource and train your sales team with video selling (If you want to provide your sales team with an introduction to getting started, check out our video for sales getting started guide.)
- How to get creative with producing content with your team when you don’t have access to them in person
- How to repurpose and get the most out of your older content (if you want to dive in further, check out our episode on this specific topic)
Don't forget to check out Digital Sales & Marketing Day, a virtual conference happening on Monday, April 6.
Will and I will be speaking alongside other industry experts about how to thrive during uncertain times. Check out more information about our sessions and secure your tickets here.
Here are the resources Will mentioned:
- Marcus + Ann’s new show, In This Together
- Skillshare 2-month free trial
- Vimeo Video School
- Udemy Video Production Bootcamps
- ThePACT Beta Access (check out Myriah's Video for Sales course!)
We’d love to hear from you!
First, subscribe to our Film School for Marketers Podcast.
Second, leave us a review on iTunes or share the love with fellow marketers and sales professionals who could benefit from our content.
Lastly, have a question or idea for a future episode? Let us know!
Wondering where to begin?