Online course: How to create a video for sales strategy
By Liz Murphy
Guess who's back? Back again? Liz is back. Tell a friend. 🎶
That's right, folks. I am back in your feed with yet another exciting announcement about how all of you home-bound digital sales and marketing rockstars can develop in your careers and revolutionize the way you hit your traffic, leads, and sales goals from the comfort of your couch.
Or your bed or desk or kitchen table or splayed dramatically across some sort of chaise. I don't know. I'm not here to judge where and how you get your work done.
In case you missed it, so far I've shared the following courses:
- How to create a content strategy in the modern digital age
- How to create a video sales and marketing strategy that gets results
Today, we're talking about video for sales.
I love this topic so much, because we have been preaching the gospel of how using video throughout the sales process is guaranteed to yield happier, more educated prospects, a shorter sales cycle, and more closed won deals.
But not all of you believed us!
(Or maybe you did, and you thought, "Eh, we'll get around to it!")
It wasn't until coronavirus (COVID-19) smacked us all in the face, however, that the vast majority of sales teams were forced to take their once face-to-face sales processes virtual.
And that, of course, includes embracing video. Freaking finally!
Get caught up with some related resources
- The ultimate guide to video for sales
- How to run a world-class sales demo virtually over video
- Questions to ask before you jump into virtual selling as a sales team
- Virtual selling: the essential video sales call checklist
- Virtual selling in practice: using COVID-19 to modernize sales practices
These resources are pretty amazing — and you should 100% consume them immediately. However, what I am going to share with you now is going to knock your "always be closing" socks off.
Introducing our video selling strategy course
Now, as part of your pro membership for IMPACT+ ($39), you have access to a brand spankin' new online course dedicated specifically to building your own video for sales strategy, so you can immediately start closing more deals faster.
Myriah Anderson is your fearless professor in this course, and trust me when I say you're in good hands. She not only wrote the book on video for sales (literally), she is sharing all of her top secret tips, tricks, and hacks she's developed while using video to facilitate thousands of sales calls over the past two years.
Bottom line, there is no one else I believe more qualified to talk about video selling strategies than Myriah. Hands down, she has the best approach you're going to want to copy and start using right away to start increasing your close rates.
What you'll learn through the video selling strategy course in IMPACT+
- How to leverage personalized, one-to-one video at every stage in the sales process (from connect and discovery, to proposal and sales-to-service hand-off), so you can stand out from your competitors and win more deals.
- Myriah's top tips and secret hacks for being an absolute video selling rockstar in a way that's easy, makes you likable, and helps you prevent fewer lost or stalled deals and excite your prospects.
- The exact tools and tech you need to immediately start implementing her video selling strategy. (I'm not kidding, there is no real on-ramp here. You can start implementing these tactics immediately.)
- And, finally, how to measure the success of your video selling strategy, so you know what's working, what's not working, and how to quickly make changes that have a positive impact on your close rates.
Now, go forth, create your pro IMPACT+ account, and watch Myriah's course. Trust me, I'd wager it's the most impactful (ha!) things you can do right now to not only survive, but thrive in this uncertain economic climate.
Wondering where to begin?