Should I Attend INBOUND 2016? [Quiz]
Just about a month away, INBOUND, HubSpot’s annual conference in Boston, is a feast for the eyes, ears, and mind.
With over 15,000 attendees expected and 200+ educational and inspirational breakout sessions hosted, the gathering strives to deliver the perfect balance of education, inspiration, and connection to those in the digital marketing, sales, and design industries.
As great as it sounds, let’s be honest; It may not be right for everyone.
INBOUND 2016 is taking place at the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, November 8th-11th. There’s a lot of factors that should go into determining whether or not you attend it, let alone any professional conference of this magnitude.
Important factors you should consider before registering for a conference include:
- Speakers & topics discussed
- Networking opportunities
- Monetary cost
- Return on investment
- Time spent away from the office
If you’re still debating whether or not you or a colleague should register for INBOUND 2016 (Note: We’re rolling deep with 12 IMPACTers this year!), here are a few questions to help you make up your mind:
- What will you learn? Read through the agenda and make sure that conference discusses topics that will actually benefit you, your team, and your business. If you can’t identify anything new that you’ll learn or come home with, it may not be worth your time.
- Who will you meet? Industry influencers, experts in your field, prospective customers or new hires? Networking is one of the biggest benefits of INBOUND 2016 and most other conferences, so make sure that the other attendees and speakers are individuals you actually need to be meeting.
- Can you afford to be out of the office? INBOUND is four days of excitement, but if your team is small or it’s a particularly business time for your organization, make sure that your work will be covered for that amount of time.
- Is it in the budget? INBOUND 2016 can be a big expense depending on the size of your team or business. Make sure that it’s one that you can afford and that you will see returns from.
If you’re concerned, take a minute to talk to our Growth Strategist, Kyle. A little bird tells me he may be able to help knock a few bucks off. ;)
Still not convinced? Take our quick, 10-question quiz at the end of this article!
Meet us at INBOUND for Freebies and Feedback
We’re taking Website Throwdown on-the-road!
As a sponsor of INBOUND 2016, we’ll be hosting LIVE website critiques every 10 minutes at our booth in Club INBOUND!
Just like our normal monthly throwdowns, we’ll be offering rapid-fire expert feedback on your website’s design, UX, conversion strategy, content, and much more -- but this time, we’ll be right there in front of you to field any questions or comments.
If you’re attending INBOUND (sorry, you must be there in-person), reserve your personal throwdown here. For registering, you’ll also receive an awesome IMPACT swag bag full of freebies (delivered at the booth) and be entered to win a $500 Amazon gift card or even a website redesign!
Wondering where to begin?