Hubcast 58: #Inbound15 App, Seaport Parties, Inbound Networking, & FREE T-Shirts
Welcome back to The Hubcast , folks: A weekly podcast all about HubSpot news, tips, and tricks. Please also note the extensive show notes below, including some new HubSpot video tutorials created by George Thomas.
Next WEEK!!! Get Packing!!!
Seaport Parties are listed. You can find them at:
Inbound app should be released this week. There is an Apple, Android & Desktop version heading your way.
Make sure you watch the getting prepared for Inbound 2015 Blab interview with Markiesha from HubSpot Academy.
Best Ways to Get Prepared for Inbound 2015 interview with Markiesha Ollison
Random Free T-Shirts
If you are getting in on Monday or Tuesday and want a special TSL/Inbound T-Shirts hit George or Tiffany up on Twitter!
Meetup: Hubcast Fireside Chat with The Sales Lion, Wed & Thur 10pm, Omni Parker House
Wednesday - Live Hubcast Recording at the Omni
Thursday - Fireside Chat at the Omni
This week we talk about networking strategies. Actually, we talk about being more human than sales. How to be the connector vs the guy or gal in the shadows.
Great "connecting" knowledge bombs in this section for you this week.
Inbound 2015 for Partners
In this section, we talk about what Inbound looks like for the partner side of things. Nick Sal from HubSpot talks us through:
- Partner track items
- Partner keynote Seth Godin
- Special items/areas for partners at Inbound
- Why agencies who are not partner certified should be
Top 5 luxury items we wish we had at #Inbound15
- Free Foot Massage chairs in each lounge area.
- Personal Mariachi band to play intro music when you walk into any room with 30 people or more.
- Optional hover board or Segway transportation
( Might need a traffic light system if implemented )
- Bowls of orange M&Ms at each elevator and escalator exit
- Personalized bathrobes with monogrammed sprockets for each attendee.
Inbound Tips & Tricks
What should you be doing to get more out of Inbound 2015?
- How to add #Inbound15 and other hashtags to your HubSpot social monitoring tool
- How to download the Inbound 2015 app (Just watch it below)
- How to create an Inbound 2015 Twitter list and connect it to your social inbox
Cool HubSpot & Inbound Tweets
Plotting our @HubSpot #INBOUND15 strategy over lunch... https://t.co/zYiFvxayrl pic.twitter.com/yqWk9ykEAN
— Quintain Marketing (@Quintain) August 31, 2015
Packing for #INBOUND15? We want to see what you're bringing! https://t.co/JfLrKoxYXO Tweet a photo to @HubSpot using the tag #myinboundbag — Carly Stec (@CarlyStec) August 31, 2015
Question/Tip of the Week
I am coming to Inbound and am very aware of my personal brand. What are some ways that I can impact my brand in a positive way that don't come off cheesy or annoying?
If you are focused on your personal brand or your employee’s personal brands, you will want to check out this great interview with Nick Sal.
Where else can you find the Hubcast Podcast?
Wondering where to begin?