10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Approach Content Creation
By Carly Stec
Have you ever heard of Momentum?
For those of you that haven't, Momentum is a Google Chrome extension that displays the time, weather, a "to do" list, and an inspirational quote every time you open a new browser tab.
While the interactive to-do list helps me stay focused through out the day, the daily inspirational quote is often even more powerful in terms of fueling my productivity.
Isn't it funny the way quotes can inspire us to take action or change our way of thinking?
Fully aware of their ability to help us improve, we've gathered up ten of our favorite quotes on content creation from some seriously brilliant minds. We even whipped up some Twitterable images (yes, I made that up) to make it easy for you to pass this wisdom along to your followers and friends.
10 Powerful Quotes That Will Change the Way You Approach Content Creation:
1. "Adapt to your customer's needs. They expect it." - Scott Abel [Tweet this]
2. "Don't use big words. They mean so little." - Oscar Wilde [Tweet this]
3. "Be the best answer." - Lee Odden [Tweet this]
4. "The secret is not to do more...It's to create content that matters." - Jay Baer [Tweet this]
5. "There's no shortage of remarkable ideas, what's missing is the will to execute them." - Seth Godin [Tweet this]
6. "It's not that we need more content; we need more relevant content." - Jason Miller [Tweet this]
7. "Amazing things happen when you listen to the consumer." - Jonathan Mildenhall [Tweet this]
8. "Go deep into specific topics. Identify what topics you can own, and create the best pages on the Internet for that topic." - Andy Crestodina [Tweet this]
9. "Content marketing is a commitment, not a campaign." - Jon Buscall [Tweet this]
10. "Tell a relevant, targeted, transparent story, and the whole world will share it." - Randall Lane [Tweet this]
Wondering where to begin?