INBOUND 2016 + a FREE Website = a DAMN Good Time
By Kyle Bento
It’s getting close… Can you feel it?
With less than a month remaining before HubSpot’s epic INBOUND 2016 conference, we find ourselves asking, “How can we get the most out of this year?”
Of course, there’s the unmissable: The Gary Vaynerchuk keynote (among others), the networking opportunities, and the delicious food truck lunches.
But even knowing all that, I get what it feels like to think, “Will I get every, little, thing out of this year's biggest event?” -- the biggest event for us marketing nerds, that is.
In the coming weeks, IMPACT will be sharing our suggestions on how to get everything out of INBOUND 2016.
In 4 years, we’ve watched INBOUND grow from a promising 2,500 person event to a must attend meetup of nearly 15,000 of the business world’s top sales and marketing minds.
In that time, we’ve learned so much and it’s our promise to share that with you.
But, what can you do right now?
- If you’re already scheduled to attend, first of all SEE YOU THERE! Secondly, IMPACT is taking the famous Website Throwdown on the road. More on that below (Hint: Free Website, free t-shirts, and more!).
- You can subscribe to our blog. That way you’ll stay in the loop as we share all those little INBOUND 2016 details we don’t want you to miss. Oh, and we’d love you forever.
- If you don’t already have plans to attend, or have yet to buy a ticket. Get in touch with me. Rumor on the street is I have a limited number of coupons ;)
So What’s Website Throwdown?
Website Throwdown is your opportunity to get constructive, transparent, website feedback by inbound marketing professionals. Held monthly, user-submitted websites have gotten valuable commentary by powerhouses like HubSpot’s CMO, Kipp Bodnar, acclaimed author, David Meerman Scott, and The Sales Lion himself, Marcus Sheridan.
Here’s how it typically works:
- Awesome professional (that’s you) submits their company website for critique
- IMPACT sifts through hundreds of submissions to choose six-eight sites (yea - it’s hard!)
- Everyone gets together on a livestream and on Twitter, feedback is given, knock-outs are dealt, and everyone learns something
INBOUND 2016 Meet Website Throwdown 2016
Remember earlier when I said it’s tough to rest assured that you’ll get everything out of INBOUND 2016?
Well, we’ll make 10 minutes of your time invaluable.
It’s simple: We’re bringing Website Throwdown to INBOUND 2016 and we’re going to be critiquing 150 websites live. --- And yours can be one of them.
To put icing on the cake, we’re offering free swag to everyone who participates including an “I Survived” #WebsiteThrowdown” t-shirt, a shot glass, IMPACT drawstring bag, and a chance to win a $500 Amazon gift card or a free website design, which will be awarded to the site we can help the most on the HubSpot website platform.
Don’t miss out by waiting until INBOUND to sign up, as the slots are filling up quickly (even before I posted this)!
Wondering where to begin?