Talent & Office Manager, 7+ Years of Logistics and New Hire Management
March 11th, 2013
Are you looking for some inspiration?
Whether you're an inbound marketing agency or a company interested in learning more about inbound marketing. Who wouldn't love some inspiration from inbound marketing professionals and key figures throughout history?
You'll find quotes from people like HubSpots CMO Mike Volpe to Rand Fishkin the CEO ofSEOmoz to historical figure Benjamin Franklin.
We hope we can help you find some inspiration with some great marketing quotes.
24 Inspiring Inbound Marketing Quotes
1. “You don’t get paid for the hour. You get paid for the value you bring to the hour.” - Jim Rohn (@OfficialJimRohn)
2. “Instead of one-way interruption, web marketing is all about delivering useful content at just the precise moment that a buyer needs it.” - David Meerman Scott (@dmscott)
3. "Don’t be afraid to get creative and experiment with your marketing." - Mike Volpe (@mvolpe)
4. "Give them quality. That’s the best kind of advertising." - Milton Hershey
5. "Marketing isn’t magic. There is a science to it." - Dan Zarrella (@danzarrella)
6. "Great marketers are matchmakers. We find ways to get offerings people love in front of the people most likely to love them." - April Dunford (@aprildunford)
7. "Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing about." Benjamin Franklin
8. "In today’s information age of marketing and web 2.0, a company’s website is the key to their entire business." - Marcus Sheridan (@TheSalesLion)
9. "More contact means more sharing of information, gossiping, exchanging, engaging – in short, more word of mouth." - Gary Vaynerchuck (@garyvee)
10. "People shop and learn in a whole new way compared to just a few years ago, so marketers need to adapt or risk extinction." - Brian Halligan (@bhalligan)
11. "Search, a marketing method that didn’t exist a decade ago, provides the most efficient and inexpensive way for businesses to find leads." - John Battelle (@johnbattelle)
12. "Doing well with blogging is not about writing one key post, it is about performing day after day and helping a few people at a time. - Aaron Wall (@seobook)
13. "Word of mouth marketing has always been important. Today, it’s more important than ever because of the power of the internet." - Joe Pulizzi and Newt Barrett (@juntajoe and @newtbarrett)
14. "Good content should be at the heart of your strategy, but it is equally important to keep the display context of that content in mind." - Tim Frick (@timfrick)
15. "Marketers need to build digital relationships and reputation before closing a sale." - Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan)
16. "You want to invent new ideas, not new rules." - Dan Heath (@heath_dan)
17. "Take two ideas and put them together to make one new idea. After all, what is a snuggie but the mutation of a blanket and a robe?" - Jim Kukral (@JimKukral)
18. "Real time is a new mindset in marketing, and that’s what inbound marketing is all about." - David Meerman Scott (@dmscott)